Saturday, April 08, 2006

Madonna - Chill Out

A few years ago, I pray that Madonna one day will release "Chill Out" album. However, it never happen. So I did my own compilation on all her down tempo track. However, a few nights ago, as my downloading and searching ritual for torrent begins, I found this album and i was overjoyed and its feel like god has answered my prayer. I dig out about this album and apparently this album was done in 2004 and that was after "American Life". And the people behind this album is unknown and altho the label of the album is under Maverick (Madonna's Record Label).
In this album, 12 of the track has been given a new breath of life without ignoring the original songs. It was not craftfully done to my opinion, but it something that nice to listen to altho some track could be worth ignoring for. This album also contained a song that was released along previously with the singles. Among all tracks, my favourite is "Frozen (Band Forgotten Mix)".
Worth Listening to:
1. Frozen (Band Forgotten Mix)
2. Love Profusion (Chill Out Mix)
3. Ray of Light (Dreamy Soul Mix)
4. Wonderland (Samuel Enchantment Mix)
5. Sanctuary (Maniac's Sacred Mix)
6. If You Forget Me
7. Paradise (Not For Me) (Morning Spell Mix)
Worth To Ignore:
1. Secret (DiFrankz' 2003 Confidential Chill Out Mix)
2. Beautiful Stranger (Harington's Organ-a-pella)
3. The Power of Goodbye (Dens54 Vascoteel Remix)
4. Love Medley
Feel Good Ratings : 3.5 out 5

No comments: